The Torq-King StoryEver find yourself stuck in a rut? I was stuck in a workout rut: the same exercises/weight routine/cardio week in week out. I was bored and as a result, my body became bored too. It knew exactly what to expect every time I walked into the gym.
The variety of a functional fitness workout got me out of my rut. It put my body back on alert to expect new things and the benefits were very noticeable: better range of motion and flexibility, improved core strength, lean muscle replacing bulk.
Functional fitness takes things back to basics which got me thinking. What if I could do a full-body functional workout with one piece of kit and a minimal amount of space? What if I only really need this piece of kit and a floor? Or a wall? What if this workout was suitable for all strength and fitness levels?
Now you're Torq-King.
What is Torq-King?
- Torq-King is a revolutionary full-body functional fitness workout for all levels.
- Torq-King's omni-wheel system means you can perform body-weight exercises with a 360° range of motion and a constant focus on core strength and stability.
- By simply adjusting your body position, YOU determine how challenging to make each movement and adapt your workout to suit your own strength and fitness levels.
- Torq-King is compact, portable and needs no setting up - use it anytime, anywhere. All you need is an area of floor and you're ready to get Torq-King!
- From individual movements targeting specific muscle groups to multi-exercise circuit training programs, Torq-King provides a balanced, adaptable and varied training regime.
- Our training ethos is based on STROM - Strength Through Range Of Motion.
- Torq-King provides versatile, functional training to build lean muscle, core strength, flexibility and endurance.
- Whether you do occasional training at home / in the gym, you're a personal trainer with clients, or you're a professional athlete or military operator, Torq-King brings a new, innovative dimension to strength and fitness training.
- The sheer variety of functional movements that are achievable also helps in injury prevention and rehabilitation.